Nick headed off to work and it was full speed ahead for me. I wrapped up some webinars from SLP Summit, ran some last second errands, picked up donuts for breakfast the next morning from NH Donut Company and eventually started packing up the dogs.
Midday I drove the dogs down to my in laws, where they happily settled in with John. After giving John all the instructions and collecting a cooler from him for the trip, I headed home. Here I started packing the car and waited for Nick to get home.
When Nick got home, he wasn't hungry so I had a yogurt, we finished packing the car and we hit the road!
The 3 hour drive to our first hotel of the trip, the Hilton Garden Inn SUNY Albany was uneventful. Once there, check in was quick, and pretty soon we were in our room. This hotel seemed to be a fairly new Hilton Garden and we were both very happy with the room. We settled in and crashed pretty quickly.



No comments:
Post a Comment